Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Australian Marine Conservation Society, Australia's only organisation that is solely dedicated to protecting of our oceans. Top End Sea Life is our northern campaign dedicated to protecting our Top End seas.
As a charity organisation, we depend on volunteer support and couldn't achieve so much without the many valuable contributions made by dedicated, passionate, committed and talented people. If you want to contribute to protecting ourseas, then volunteering could be for you! Our precious Top End sea life need your help!
How can I volunteer?
In our Darwin Office
- Office work, research, report writing and other administrative tasks
- Helping with running stalls, community education, campaigning and petitioning
- Online petitioning, letter writing and research projects
Who can volunteer?
Anyone with a passion for marine conservation in the Top End. The incredibly talented are encouraged to apply.
Why volunteer?Here are just a few reasons why you may like to volunteer with us:
- Refine your administration and office skills
- Experience working in a national not-for-profit organisation
- Gain exposure to fundraising and supporter management
- Meet interesting and like-minded people
- Apply your skills to helping protect our oceans and raise awareness for our campaigns.
How to apply?
Please fill in the contact details and write a small paragraph outlining why you are interested in join Top End Sea Life.
Showing 6 reactions
Sign in with